· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Beach 1055 is first and foremost a local St Augustine radio station. Important because we’re focused on our community and the greater St Johns county area. Music on The Beach is as diverse and unique as the ancient city itself with an eclectic mix of pop and rock hits from the 80s to now plus songs and artists from genres like indie, folk, alternative and more. JT hosts a live, local morning show focused on music with local news, weather and traffic and you’re likely to see us all over town supporting events and causes that make St Augustine such an amazing community.
100.9 KOOL FM is Pop, Soul and Rock n Roll hits from the 60s and 70s with “Oh Wow” thrown in just for fun. Featuring JT and more music morning show with just the right mix of local news, weather and traffic plus Lunch with Dr Dave where you’re liable to hear about anything from the roots of rock n roll and the stories that go with it. Aimed at adults 40 Plus join us for the music the fun at 100.9 KOOL FM.
Beach 92.7 has become the iconic music mix in Flagler County. Based on the idea “we play everything” we do, in fact, play a little bit of everything but our home base is pop and rock hits from the 80s to today with an eclectic mix of songs and artists you’re not likely to find elsewhere. Laura Z spends the workday with Flagler county with a ton of music mixed in with her take on local, timely and topical subjects of the day.